64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it1. Are you using video content effectively?
If you’re looking for a place to start, we’re now offering a limited number of opportunities to profile key local businesses. These editorial-style features can be 90 – 120 seconds long and are focused on your business, allowing you to engage your existing customers and introduce yourself to new audiences.
Why choose video company profiles?
- Companies which use videos in their marketing enjoy 27% higher click-through and 34% higher web conversion rates than those which don’t 2
- 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than reading about it 3
- Companies which use videos in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-on-year than those which don’t 2
- A single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words 1
- 80% of customers remember a video they’ve watched in the last month 1
- 70% of millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online 3
If you want to find out more about how we can support you develop your video content through our company profiles, get in touch to discuss your options!
Jerk Kitchen have also shared their company profile on their official Facebook page and the post:
- Has reached 125,000 users
- Has had 32,000 views
- Has had 721 likes and 161 comments
- Has been shared by users 386 times
‘Jerk Kitchen is a Modern Caribbean Takeaway in Woodthorpe Nottingham. I was approached by Notts TV to see if I was interested in an advertising campaign to broaden our customer base. I was happy to get involved as I thought it was a good idea. The advert would be filmed by a Notts TV producer in Jerk Kitchen and aired multiple times during the day on Notts TV. The video was very professionally produced and to say I was happy with the finished article is an understatement. We published the video on Facebook and it organically reached just under 95,000 people with just under 400 shares. Upon doing this combined with the adverts we had a huge surge in business sales which was amazing and exactly what I wanted from the project. I would recommend this to any business regardless of how many years you have been trading it’s a sure winner.’
Anthony Newton – Director at Jerk Kitchen
Your content: Profile is tailored to you – an editorial-style feature of between 90 – 120 seconds duration. A programme producer will help advise on the best angles. You, your staff and your customers may be featured, as desired.
TV audiences: Your Profile is aired on your local TV Channel, Notts TV, a cost-efficient way of making use of the TV medium. Notts TV broadcasts on Freeview and Virgin Media, as well as online for a local and global audience.
Scheduling: Your Profile is aired 2 times per day, 3 days per week for 2 weeks, keeping the content fresh, yet ensuring it is seen sufficiently often for recall.
Digital audiences: Your Profile can be featured on nottstv.com, which enjoys over 187,415 unique users per month.
Yours to use: You are licensed to use your Profile on your own website or social media for as long as you wish.