How would you like to win four tickets to this year’s Theatre Royal Panto?
We want to send not one, but TWO families to a fairy tale flight to Neverland this Christmas in the swashbuckling family adventure Peter Pan. Join our high-flying hero as he transports the Darlings on an adventure they will never forget full of evil pirates, the lost boys, a very hungry crocodile and the meanest man in Neverland, Captain Hook.
To enter this amazing competition all you need to do is fill out the form below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59am on Sunday 16 December 2018. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random within 5 days of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- There are two prizes of four tickets to see the Peter Pan Panto at the Theatre Royal on Monday 24 December 2018 at 1.30pm. Prize also includes a pre-theatre meal at Yarn in the Royal Concert Hall. Winner will be notified within 5 days of the competition ending.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.