How would you like to win a family ticket to Notts County’s next home game on Saturday 27 October?
There are free activities on offer every matchday at the Family Stand, including face painting, Glitter Tattoos, a magician, balloon modelling and so much more. Activities start at 1.30pm and Kick off is at 3pm.
Enjoy a day out on us!
Enter the competition by simply filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59pm on Sunday 21 October. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 5 days of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- There is one prize of 4 tickets in the Family Stand (2 adult, 2 under 16s) to see Notts County FC play Swindon Town FC at Meadow Lane on Saturday 27 October, 3pm ko. Collect your tickets from the ticket collection point at Meadow Lane.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.