Nottingham’s biggest outdoor music festival is back this weekend and we have a pair of tickets to give away!
Paloma Faith will be headlining Splendour Festival’s 10 year anniversary party alongside other epic acts including Sophie Ellis Bextor, The Charlatans, Marc Almond, The Stranglers and many more – we’ve just announced set times for Saturday!
Fancy winning tickets? Enter by simply filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59pm on Thursday 19 July. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 1 day of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- There is one prize of two tickets to Splendour Festival in Nottingham on Saturday 21 July 2018. Venue gates at Wollaton Hall open at 11.30am. Children under 10 year old do not need a ticket.
- Tickets will be sent out/collected within 2 day of the competition ending. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.