The Hairy Bikers are coming to the Royal Concert Hall on Sunday 17 March, Nottingham and we want to send one lucky viewer to see this show!
National Treasures Si King and Dave Myers, aka The Hairy Bikers are on their way to Nottingham with their irresistible enthusiasm for an epic night of cooking and conversation.
Big-hearted, down-to-earth cooks with a love of good food, Si and Dave have been cooking together for more than twenty years.
Enter the competition by simply filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59pm on Sunday 25 February. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 4 days of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct. Tickets will be posted within 7 days of the competition ending.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- There is one prize of two tickets to see Hairy Bikers at the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham, on Sunday 17 March 2019 at 7.30pm.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.