Moonlight and Magnolias is coming to the Nottingham Playhouse and we’re giving away a pair of tickets!
Discover the (almost) true story of the making of Gone With the Wind.
A riotous farce that’s full of laughter, Moonlight and Magnolias takes you behind the scenes as three movie masters set about creating one of the biggest Hollywood blockbusters of all time.
Tempers will fray, egos will clash and wits will truly reach their end as the trio battle to achieve cinematic greatness in this love letter to the silver screen.
If you fancy winning, enter the competition by simply filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59am on Sunday 16 February. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 3 day of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man, living in the postcode areas NG1 to NG25.
- There is one prize of two tickets to see Moonlight & Magnolias at the Nottingham Playhouse on Monday 240 February 2020 at 7:30pm. Tickets will be guest list at the box office.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.