Christmas has landed in Nottingham and we want to get you feeling festive.
Fancy winning a family skate on The Winter Wonderland outdoor ice rink in the Market Square? Have fun gliding around the rink whilst taking in the Christmas atmosphere.
Enter the competition by simply filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59pm on Sunday 16 December. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 4days of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct. Tickets will be posted within 5 days of the competition ending.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- There is one prize of four tickets to the Winter Wonderland Outdoor Ice Rink at Market Square, Nottingham. The minimum age for tickets is 4 years and older. Terms and conditions: http://www.nottinghamwinterwonderland.co.uk/resources/N13—A1-Terms-and-Conditions-Board.pdf
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.