We’ve got your Easter covered!
If you’re looking for ways to entertain the kids this Easter, look no further. We’ve teamed up with Wheelgate park and one lucky viewer will win a family ticket.
The all-action waterpark and theme park is fun for the whole family, so enjoy a day out on us. You’re sure to have endless adventures!
If you fancy winning tickets then enter the competition by filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59pm on Sunday 24 March. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 4 days of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct. Tickets will be posted within 7 days of the competition ending.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man, living in the postcode areas NG1 to NG25.
- There is one prize of four tickets to Wheelgate Park – Ride restrictions apply, please see website for details www.wheelgatepark.com
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.