Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em is coming to the Royal Concert Hall and we’re giving one lucky viewer the chance to win a pair of tickets!
Hilarious mishaps and DIY disasters are bringing the house down, quite literally, as Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em hits the road with Joe Pasquale as the lovable accident-prone Frank Spencer.
If you fancy winning, enter the competition by simply filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59am on Sunday 01 March. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 3 day of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man, living in the postcode areas NG1 to NG25.
- There is one prize of two tickets to see Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em at the Royal Concert Hall on Monday 10 March 2020 at 7:30pm. Entrants over 18. Tickets will be posted 2 days after competition ending.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.