Get ready to strut your stuff, because Kinky Boots is coming to Nottingham and we’re giving away a pair of tickets to see the show for Thursday 6 June 2019.
Kinky Boots takes you from a gentlemen’s shoe factory to the glamorous catwalks of Milan.
Whether its the music from pop icon Cyndi Lauper or if you love a good musical inspired by a true story you’re sure to have a fabulous night.
If you fancy winning a pair of tickets, enter the competition by filling in the form below; good luck!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Notts TV reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once must understand that their entry will only count once. Competition entries must be made by 11.59am on Sunday 26 May. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 3 days of the closing date.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Notts TV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The contact details you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct. Tickets will be posted out within seven days of the competition ending.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man, living in the postcode areas NG1 to NG25.
- There is one prize of two tickets to see Kinky Boots at the Theatre Royal, Nottingham on Thursday 6 June 2019 at 7.30pm.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize has no monetary value.