Nottingham City Transport
5 South Parade
Old Market Square
T: 0115 950 60 70
E: [email protected]
Nottingham City Transport (NCT) is the biggest transport operator in Nottingham, with 330 buses providing a comprehensive network of services across the city, 7 days a week.
They are an award-winning bus company and with recent achievements including:
- UK Bus Operator of the Year 2016, making them the first bus operator to win the title 4 times!
- Route One Large Operator of the Year 2016
- Award for Customer Focus, European Business Awards 2015
- Excellence in Science and Technology, Nottingham Post Business Awards 2015
- Top National Bus Driver 2014 – Les Roome
- Guide Dogs Award for Breaking Down Barriers in 2014
- Route One Large Operator of the Year 2013
NCT carry some of the most satisfied bus users in the country, with a 94% overall satisfaction rating in the independent Transport Focus Satisfaction Survey (2017).
Through continued investment in modern, fully-accessible buses and increasing frequencies on core routes throughout the City, they have been able to attract more people onto buses, bucking a national trend of bus passenger decline.
All NCT buses are tracked by satellite, feeding live bus departure information to hundreds of bus stops across the network, as well as being available on their fully responsive website and NCTX Buses app. Keeping up with technological advances, Wi-Fi is fitted to every bus and USB charging points are now being introduced.
Easyrider smart cards and payment through the NCTX Buses app offer the best value way to travel around Nottingham.
If you want to find out more about how we can support you develop your video content through our company profiles, get in touch to discuss your options!